abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Transfer balance of old account to new account and change to lower tarrif
zver0ck
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I'm writing on behalf of my girlfriend as she's not very tech-savvy.

She has two customer accounts for Cable Internet & TV - first one (xxx) for her old contract and second one (xxx) for her new contract since summer of 2018.

She's often been sending money by mistake to her old account in the past 2 years instead of to the new account. The old account has no active services and around 550 EUR has accumulated in it.

Could you please transfer the balance of her old account (xxx) to her current account (xxx)?

Also, she would like to switch to a lower tarrif plan - 100 MBit/s Internet & GigaTV inklusive HD Premium Cable.

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Georgi

P.S. I initially sent a PM to one of the Mods (along with my gf's name and screenshots of balances), I was not aware I have to create a new topic first.

Edit: Please do not publish customer numbers.

7 Antworten 7
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi zverock,

welcome to our Community.

Let's see what we can do here. First of all I need a private message with the following information:

your name

your address (old & new)

date of birth

your customer number (old & new)

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Stephan,

PM sent. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Georgi

Stephan

Hi zverock,

thanks for the pm.

I have ordered a request for you to transfer the credit to the new customer number. However, due to the amount of money involved, this will take a few days, as this process will be checked again. Don't expect it until next week.

In the meantime, you should balance the new contract account so that you can use your tariff again.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

Thank you!

Could you please send a request for the Internet to be activated as we've had no internet for a full week now and my gf has been trying to get this sorted on the phone since last week to no avail.

Sending another €178 EUR to the new account is not really an option, as it takes 2-3 business days for your system to credit the payments to the account and that's next week already plus €550 will be transferred to the account and it's not a small sum.

We would also like to change to lower tarrif as explained in the original post.

Kind regards,
Georgi

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello zverock,

549,52 have now been transferred to your active contract. The connection has already been activated and should work again. Can you confirm this?

I will gladly take care of the change to Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable for 34,99 €. The contract period will then be 12 months. Okay?

Best regards

Tina

zver0ck
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Tina,

Thank you very much! We've had Internet since Friday.

Sorry for the late reply but I could not login to Vodafone.de for 2 days, I was getting redirected to https://www.vodafone.de/419.html?Blacklist.

We would like to change to the combi package - Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable + GigaTV inklusive HD Premium Cable.

Kind regards,
Georgi

Stephan

Hi zverock,

we'll change the internet tariff to 100 MBit/s. This change will take effect today or tomorrow at the latest. You'll get a written confirmation for that.

Regards

Stephan