abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Too many visits ,no Internet
TK8
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

As new customer to Vodafone I cannot say that my first impression was good.

I am waiting for two month to get internet at my house and every time the technician visits me he requests new things , first visit he asked to install central earthing bar (Erdungsschiene) I called a private company and they install it, second visit the technician asked to make a hole  the wall  to get access to small panel behind it, I called the company again and they did the job, on his last visit the technician wanted to make a hole from outside the house to my bed room and he wants to install a big electrical cabinet on the wall of the sleeping room!

For sure I refused to destroy my house isolation and put such ugly electrical device in my bed room, he can install it in a box on the house outside wall and he said he will not do this till the next appointment and somebody will call me to arrange an appointment and nobody did beside may I will pay extra money for this box!

I cannot understand why the technician did not tell us what he need at once this could save time and money I paid 350 Euros to do what he requested (which is more than Vodafone subscription for year and half) at least I will get an idea how much time and money I will waste and choose to use DSL which is already working fine at home as I know.

Hope somebody can advise or help.

Thank you

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
TK8
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I got a phone call to assign appointment in May to send somebody who wants to check

and so for sure the loop will start again, the solution was good bye Vodafone, super unprofessional.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
TK8
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I got a phone call to assign appointment in May to send somebody who wants to check

and so for sure the loop will start again, the solution was good bye Vodafone, super unprofessional.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi TK8,

is there anything we can do for you in that case?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
TK8
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Could you please send me contact Email or address which I can send the invoices 

of the changes I made in the home based on the technichain's requests, already I asked for this information 

in my cancelation letter but the concerned department ignored this part and replied with cancelation confirmation.

Thomas

Hi TK8,

i'm sure your colleagues in Complaint Management will be able to help. You can use the contact form.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!