abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Too high first bill
RomanoSo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Im getting more and more disappointed by Vodafone. AFter almost a month of fight with customer service because they could not install me internet connenction properly I have reeived first bill with very high amount. I have selected Red 50 and supposed to get bill for 20 EUR, especally with discounts for first 6 months usage but insted I have got for 95 EUR. even submitting ticket directly to customer service does not help as they redirected me here without any explanation .
So, here is the question - why my bill has additional lines if installation is free and I dont have any other services  than Internet??
Untitled.png

6 Antworten 6
MichaelBeyer2
IOT-Inspector
IOT-Inspector

In your bill you can find all the parts which are  calculated. So that's 20 Euro Internet and 70 Euro Installation, which is written down in the bill. 

If Vodafone agreed a free installation in your contract, a Moderator here can check that. 

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi RomanoSo,

welcome here in our Community.

Please have a look into your order confirmation, there you can find such positions as the one time fee "Bereitstellung".

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

My question is not about 20 EUR but the rest - 75 EUR that i was not supposed to have in my bill

What is in the order confirmation ? 

How did you made the contract? online hotline ? 

Online via Check 24

Stephan

Hi RomanoSo,

and in this confirmation you can find the fee "Bereitstellung" as stated in your invoice.

This fee plus the tariff price since 23 March is the total sum of 95,78 Euro, as shown on your invoice.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!