Frage

Antwort

Lösung

They made an illegal contract, without my consent
Worst_Experienc
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello!

2 months ago, Vodafone made me a contract with them, without my consent. 
Initially, they come to my door, presented me an offer, that sounded good, but in the next day, I got an email from Vodafone, with the offer, that was completely different from what I was informed in the first day, so I told to the person that I don't want the contract, I don't want any products from them and she should not make me a contract.
She replied to the email, with some clarifications, but I was not ok at all and I mentioned really clear, multiple times, that I don't want the contract, I don't agree and she should not make me a contract.
But still, she did...

After about 20 days, I got an invoice from Vodafone, even that they told me clear that I will not pay anything until the other contract will expire. And then when I saw the invoice, I contacted the customer support (which speaks only german now, but before everyone was speaking English with me) and they told me that the period for canceling the contract was 14 days. I asked to see the contract because I never got the contract, and only on that day I saw it for the first time, and of course, it was completely different from what I was informed at the beginning. 

Just to have an idea, how *** they are, I told them that I don't want a TV/cable product because I don't watch TV at all and I don't want to pay for something that I don't use, and they still made me a TV/cable contract. 
I just wanted internet service, at a good price, but what they provided me it's more expansive and bad than what I have from M-net, which is 10x better than Vodafone.

Do you have any idea how I can cancel this contract? I still have the screenshots that I didn't give them the consent and I didn't agree with what they wanted to do. I don't use the products from them at all.
And now I need to move to a different location and I need to pay 40 euros for that...even that I don't want/use anything from them.
They are scamming people.

Please let me know how I can cancel the contract asap. I also want to contact a lawyer after I finish moving.

Thank you!

7 Antworten 7
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Did you signed something ? 

I signed that I don't want an HD TV cable, because otherwise it was included in the package and had an extra cost, I also signed that I allow them to cancel my contract with M-net, but the contract with Vodafone, I didn't sign. I also said this to the customer support from Vodafone, but they told me that now you don't need to sign the contract anymore if you discuss with them at the door (which I think is illegal). So the contract, I never signed. Also when they send me the contract, when I asked, it's without my signature.

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello

iI'm afraid you signed the contract. There are no forms in which you sign that you don't want something. That doesn't make sense either. Did you ever take a close look at what you signed? How long ago was all this?

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Grit,

Thanks for the answer. I didn't sign the contract.

I really checked what I signed. It was in July. 

The contract is 8 pages, and the 2 papers that I signed were one page, only 2 rows text. One was for allowing them to cancel the M-net contract and the other one was that I don't want a Premium HD TV cable.

Also the contract I saw it the first time and I got it only after 20 days (and it's without my signature on it), after I spoke with the customer support.

For me important now is how I can stop the contract asap. Even that is in one year, but I want to cancel the contract. And also, you can check the screenshot and see that I mentioned a couple of times that I'm not ok with the offer that they made me and I don't want the contract. Please check the screenshot, I think it's really clear from that.

Anyway, I just hope they will not fool other people and make different contracts from what they say and that I can cancel this one soon.

Best regards

Tina

Hello Worst_Experienc,

for a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Best regards

Tina

Hi Tina,

Thank you for your answer.

I send you all the information and also the screenshots with the email that I had with the Vodafone agent before I got the products, where you can see that I mentioned I'm not ok with the offer and I don't want a contract. She answered the first email with some clarification and then she ignored me.

Have a nice day!

Tina

Hello Worst_Experienc,

I looked at your contract.

I have a signed contract for Internet & Phone 1000 Cable and GigaTV from the end of June.

At the end of July we received your withdrawal for the TV contract. Your Internet & Phone contract has not changed. You still have the hardware on site. A few days ago we received your notice of move.

Best regards

Tina