abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

They cancel my contract because they can provide the service, but they'll charge me for it anyway
You_M
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hallo,

I hired a Kabel at my rented apartment in October. It didn't work so I called the techincal service and after some weeks they came to end up checking that while the building had Kabel, there was no cable coming from the basement to my apartment. So, basically that I couldn't have Kabel. 

After callling many times again, they finally after checking the information from the technical service assumed that the service indeed could not be provided and that the contract should be cancelled. They cancelled the contract. In fact they even offered me DSL since they couldnt provide me Kabel. I even returned the router. My surprise comes when they still charge me for Kabel service every month. I sent a letter to solve what I assumed was a mistake and my surprise comes when they tell me that they cancelled the renewal but I have to pay until october 2020 a service that they cannot provide. It is insane. 

1 Antwort 1
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello,

have you received a confirmation of termination for a premature termination of the contract?

I would also like to have a look at what I need your name, address, customer number and date of birth for. Send me the data in a private message and then report again here in the thread.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!