abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

The old contract was not cancelled during transferring
rdeputat
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Guys could you help me, please.

My Internet cable contract was wrong transferred from old to the new address. 
I made the contract at Alee Center for that moment for Zechliner str. at the start I requested a transfer in 4 months to my new address Paul-Zobel str. The consultant told that it was not possible to do with the one contract because just DSL was available for Paul-Zobel str. but it's not a problem and they made the second contract. In 4 months when the service-man came to Paul-Zobel, he told me that the second contract was wrong ( because here just Cabel available) so the Consultant at Alee Center made me the third one and told me that the previous 2 will be cancelled automatically. So the DSL contract was cancelled but the first one for Zechliner str not!!! In a month I asked again my Consultant to cancel the first contract but nothing again, I called to support centre and they told me that the all right contract is cancelled. 

But a few days ago I've found that it's still active for more than 2 years.
What should I do? Is it possible to return the money? Gues, it's not my mistake!

Please help me!

10 Antworten 10
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello rdeputat,

we'll break the whole thing down. Please tell me again at which address what contract is still active and which is desired, so that nothing gets mixed up here. So that I can have a look at your data, please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message.

Don't forget to contact me here in the thread afterwards.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you, Nancy.
I sent you all details in a private message.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi rdeputat,

we also need your date of birth for verification.

Regards

Stephan

Hi guys,
sent my birthday as a private message to Nancy and Stephan.

Best,
Roman

Stephan

Hi rdeputat,

thanks for your pm. Smiley (fröhlich)

I had a look on this account numbers and there is nothing transferred wrong. Every account on both address became active as ordered.

You got papers and devices for both addresses and since February 2019 you have two contracts.

Regards

Stephan

Guys, 
It was not ordered like that! It should be a transfer! From one address to another! 
I asked 3 times to manage this! Last time in support line! 
They told that Zechliner str. contract closed. 
Please help! 

The Internet has not been used at Zechliner str since March 2019.  We are not living there since that time.  Yes, I checked I have a device for that contract, but what I should do with it? 
I don't even ask for compensation, but please stop that contract and give me instructions on how to return equipment. 

Stephan

Hi rdeputat,

I'm sorry if I have to contradict you, but that's how it was ordered in 2019. Including all hardware and the corresponding order confirmations.

What I can only offer you here is to prematurely terminate the old contract as a gesture of goodwill.

If you are okay with that, please let me know here.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan, 
I thought you already did it, I asked it in my previous message. 
Please terminate the contract for Zechliner str. 🙏

Best,
Roman