abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Termination!!
Elhossini
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear sir,

I have internet service: Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable. My contract number is: ***

Due to personal reasons, I have to leave Germany with my family and move back home to Canada. I will not be able to complete the contract period as I'm moving out from my house in Berlin and out from Germany. I sent a termination letter to Vodafone and I received a termination notice via email. The notice indicates that the termination date is 26.1.2020. I will leave my house and Germany on the 26th of July 2018. I will also close my bank account in Germany and there will be no means for me to complete the contract period until 2020.

I indicated this in my termination letter, but it seems there is something that I dont' understand. 

Can you please clarify my situation, when my contract will be terminated, and when can I return the equipments?

If you need any proof that I'm leaving the country, I can provide that for you.

Regards

Ahmed

Edit: @Elhossini deleted personal data.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Elhossini,

thank you for your message. I've adjusted the cancellation date. You'll get a separate confirmation. Your contract ends on 24th october 2018.

Have you other questions?

Kind regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

16 Antworten 16
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@Elhossini@  schrieb:

If you need any proof that I'm leaving the country, I can provide that for you.

Well, this is precisely what you should do at your earliest convenience.  For one simple reason (as can be found in the numerous other threads concerning the same topic):

Unless you deliver proof of your leaving the country (Abmeldebescheinigung), your contract cannot/will not be terminated prematurely.  That's also why you received the cancellation confirmation with the regular 24-months-period date on it.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Tina

Hello Elhossini,

we need the new address and the deregistration from germany. Only then will the cancellation date be adjusted.

Send me these and the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Kind regards

Tina

Elhossini
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hi

Thank you for your answers.

I will do the deregisteration on the 18th of July. I will send a copy then.

Regards

Ahmed
Nancy

Hello Elhossini,

please send us the cancellation certificate and indicate your new address on it. Your termination will then be adjusted.

Best regards

Nancy

Elhossini
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi 

I sent you a private message that includes the de-registration document (Abmeldung). Please confirm that the termination date has been modified.

Regards

Ahmed

Elhossini
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Can you please confirm the new cancellation date?
Tina

Hello Elhossini,

thank you for your message. I've adjusted the cancellation date. You'll get a separate confirmation. Your contract ends on 24th october 2018.

Have you other questions?

Kind regards

Tina

Elhossini
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
hi,

Why the termination in October?

I’m leaving the country,. I will not be able to use your service. Even the apartment where the service is, will be occupied by
Elhossini
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
7:13 PM
hi,

Why the termination in October?

I’m leaving the country,. I will not be able to use your service. Even the apartment where the service is, will be occupied by someone else. And I may not be able to have my account in Germany until October. I think that doesn’t make sense. As of July 26, I will not be a resident of Germany.

Please fix this..

Ahmed