Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Termination of contract
Heather7
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I will be leaving Berlin back to England at the end of this month and just received my Abmeldung confirming im leaving

Where do I send this and how can I cancel my contract? It should end February 2019. Can I just send this over the internet and do it that way? or does it have to be in a letter? 

Please help 

Thanks, 

Heather 

8 Antworten 8
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, Heather7,

you can send it to me by PN. I also need your data (name, customer number and address).

Please check the post again as soon as the PN is out.

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Heather7,

the cancellation has been processed. The contract ends with a period of 3 months. You will also receive a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas, 

Thanks a lot, how will I be able to pay for the remaining 3 month bill? (I would like to take care of this ASAP and send the box back) will I receive an email or a letter? as I do not live in my registered flat anymore to receive letters 

Thanks, 

Heather

Lars
Moderator:in

Hello Heather,

you can also find the letter in your customer portal in the "Meine Dokumente" section. Have you looked there yet? The return address is noted in the letter.

Best regards

Lars

Hi Lars, 

yes I will be sending off the box today - but regarding the 3 month payment needed, will this automatically come out of my bank or will I need to send it through my bank? as it does not say a final amount needed to pay or how to pay

Thanks, 

Heather

Lars

Hi Heather,

Invoices will continue to be debited from the deposited bank account on a monthly basis until they are terminated. So you don't have to do anything else.

Best,

Lars

Hey, 

I was just wondering if anyone could check if they have received my Vodafone Box? I sent it on the 10.08.18

Thanks, 

Heather

Stephan

Hi Heather7,

the router has arrived in the meantime. It's all good. Smiley (fröhlich)

Regards

Stephan