abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Termination of contract and return of DSL box
gkdgoutam
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello!!

I want to terminate my contract with Vodafone in my current address since I am moving to a new place. I understand that if I want to terminate the contract before my contract end date (which is 14.11.2019), there are unnecessary complications. Therefore I want to end the contract until that day only i.e. 14.11.2019. However I will be moving from the apartment on 31.10.2019 and therefore I want to return the DSL box on that day or before. I will however pay until my contract ends on 14.11.2019. 

How do I do that? I have emailed the customer service which redirected me to open a thread here. 

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,

Dr. Goutam XX

Edit: please don't post personal information like f.e. your complete name in public. Moved from DSL to Kabel.

7 Antworten 7
gkdgoutam
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, do I have to repost in a new thread?

regards,

Goutam

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello gkdgoutam,

I'll take a look. Send me the new address in a private message:

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
gkdgoutam
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Tina,

may I know why do I need to provide my new address?

I want to terminate my contract with Vodafone. Please let me know why do I need to send you my new address?

Best regards,

Goutam

Tina

so that I can save the address in the system as of 31th october. All letters that will be sent will otherwise not reach you.

I have terminated your contract at the end of the contract period. You will receive the confirmation separately.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
gkdgoutam
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Tina,

thanks for the reply. However I don't have an address yet since I am in the process of moving. However my main concern is I want to return the DSL box around 31st October.  Altough I want to end my contract normally on 14th November. I hope the contract will not automatically continue after 14.11.2019. I want a confirmation on this. 

Can I send the DSL box before the end of my contract, that is the real question. 

For confirmation I can connect through this forum or my email or mobile number. However once I will have a new address I will definitely inform you if you find the DSL box damaged or something. Anyway my bank account is linked to Vodafone. 

I hope I have expressed my concern clearly to you. Looking for your suggestion.

Best Regards,

GD

Hi, 

I still don't know where to send the DSL router. As I said earlier, I want to end the contract with vodafone on the normal ending date i.e. 14.11.2019. However I want to return the DSL router before that before 31st October.

Please instruct me where to send the router. 

Best Regards,

GD 

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi gkdgoutam,

the hardware must be sent to the following address. But only at the end of the contract.

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH

c/o DHL Paket    

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!