Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Termination of Vodafone Internet Contract
terminate
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi Team, I'm relocating to Hamburg and not sure what will be my new address as still the search is going on.

Most probably i will not use vodafone as internet SIM card is provided by my new office and im happy with it.

My customer number is -  ***

Kindly cancel the contract by June month end as i can not pay the monthly tarrif after June.

Please let me know if you need anything.Kindly act and confirm soo.

Regards,

Brij

Edit: Customer number deleted.
Moved to the right board.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello terminate,

it doesn't quite work out the way you think it will.  You can cancel your contracts at the end of the term. When you have found and rented a new apartment, you let us know your new address. Should we not be able to provide for you there, then your contract will be terminated according to the Telecommunications Act with a notice period of 3 months from the moving date.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Nancy

Hello terminate,

it doesn't quite work out the way you think it will.  You can cancel your contracts at the end of the term. When you have found and rented a new apartment, you let us know your new address. Should we not be able to provide for you there, then your contract will be terminated according to the Telecommunications Act with a notice period of 3 months from the moving date.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!