Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Termination of Giga TV cable
Katyayani
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Since months I have contract of Internet and Phone with cable. Very recently a serviceman appeared with out proper appointment and want to change something and made me sign a document which he did not give much clarity.

Until I receive a Giga TV package I did not realize this is all about new TV box installation (which I did not book anytime).

Now I would like to return the package and cancell all the contracts except my intial internet and phone.

thanks in advance for support.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Katyayani,

my colleagues have already processed the revocation. The confirmation has already been sent to you by email. Did you get it?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Lars

Hi Katyayani,

are you still within the 14-day cancellation period? In the package with the GigaTV box you will also find a cancellation form. Please send this to the email address listed in the form.

Best regards

Lars

Katyayani
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Lars,

thanks for response.

Ok sure, I will look in to cancellation form.

but I did not understand , what to send to the email address in the form?

Which date is taken as the contract date, I see in my Vodafone profile the TV box starting is from 23 Jan 2020, so am I still in cancellation period?

Br,

Katyayani

Lars

Hi Katyayani,

the 14 days begin with receipt of the order confirmation. What is the creation date of the order confirmation?

Sorry for my misunderstandable English, I am still learning. In the revocation form there is an e-mail address to which the form must be sent.

Best regards

Lars

Hi Lars,

The contract started around Jan 23 and received the devices on Jan 25 2020. So most probably I am still in this revocation period. 

I saw the cancellation form and nothing much was written over there, so I decided to return the devices with return postage provided yesterday. 

Could you please confirm my return and termination of contract! thanks. however still I am confused how could I receive all these with out really ordering?

Lars

Hi,

I'll take a look at it in the system.

Please send me your customer number, name, address and date of birth by private message. Write me briefly here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Katyayani
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

I have just sent you a private message with requested information, thanks in advance.

Br,

Katyayani.

Lars

Hi Katyayani,

my colleagues have already processed the revocation. The confirmation has already been sent to you by email. Did you get it?

Best regards

Lars

Katyayani
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Lars,

Yes I received a mail from vodafone with letter attached.

Now, would there be any money charge for me ? 

thanks

Lars

Hi Katyayani,

with the revocation all fees are set to zero. Depending on the invoice run they will either not get debited or you will get a refund back as soon as possible.

Best regards

Lars