abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Termination of Contract (Red Internet & Phone 400 Cable)
YH_Cho
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have left Germany 30.03.2019. I made a request for termination few weeks ago, and sent back the router to the prescribed destination. But it seems like the termination is still displayed by 21.06.2019. As far as I understand, earliest termination period does not apply when I am leaving Germany.

Two days ago, I get a message from Vodafone that I have to pay for April. So I made a query to the Customer Service Team, and received the following instruction:

---

um Ihr Anliegen zu lösen, besuchen Sie bitte unser Forum auf forum.vodafone.de. Erstellen Sie eine neue Anfrage für Ihr Thema und haben Sie ein klein wenig Geduld. Ein Kollege wird sich darum kümmern.

---

Thank you.

5 Antworten 5
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hallo YH_Cho,

if you move the contract will be terminated with a period of 3 months. The period begins with the day of the move. Until then the contract is still to be paid.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thank you for the reply.

Do you mean that in any case I have to pay for 3 months without using it?

I though the termination notification period is 4 weeks, so thinking about to pay one month at worst.

Sounds like this is not about the notification period.

If I have to pay, can I pay for all three months at once? Because I am staying outside Germany, it would be complicated to send money separately.

In addition, since I have left Germany, I have closed the German bank account. Let me informed where should I send these fees.

Thomas

Hi YH_Cho,

if you have a term contract, it is terminated with the period of 3 months. The notice period for contracts is also 12 weeks and not 4 weeks. What exactly do you have for a contract with us?

Regards

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

I have sent a private message. Please have a look.

Best regards,

YH_Cho

Thomas

Hi YH_Cho,

sorry, the private message was not requested.  There are also data missing to look at it. You can also transfer the monthly fees, that is no problem or you just pay it with one time.  

Regards

Thomas