abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Terminate the Vodafone cable contract before end date
Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I am currently using vodafone cable internet for last one year and my contract end date is 07/05/2020. Unfortunately i have to vacate my current apartment and moving to new apartment by end of August 2019. My new apartment is already having internet connection, so i want to cancel my current contract with vodafone. I had raised the request in meine cable site and they suggested to contact forum here.

Could you please help me to terminate my cable internet contract before actual end date? i can't understand german, it would be great if you communicate in English. 

Regards,

Sundar

22 Antworten 22
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Sundar,

You're welcome. No, you don't have to put any documents in the package. Only the cable router and the corresponding cables in the package. Please keep the proof of shipment in case of emergency. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks Lars for update. I will send the router to the vodafone address. No further questions.

Lars

Hi sundar,

all right. Then I close the article as solved. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via a new thread.

Have a nice weekend

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!