abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Terminate the Vodafone cable contract before end date
Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I am currently using vodafone cable internet for last one year and my contract end date is 07/05/2020. Unfortunately i have to vacate my current apartment and moving to new apartment by end of August 2019. My new apartment is already having internet connection, so i want to cancel my current contract with vodafone. I had raised the request in meine cable site and they suggested to contact forum here.

Could you please help me to terminate my cable internet contract before actual end date? i can't understand german, it would be great if you communicate in English. 

Regards,

Sundar

22 Antworten 22
Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

I am checking with my landlord for the contract details, will provide once received.

Regards,

Sundar

Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

I have sent private message with my landlord details.

Regards,

Sundar

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Sundar,

the connection of your landlord dosn't exist under your new address.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tina,

I just sent my new address in private message to confirm what you have received.

Regards,

Sundar

Tina

Hello Sundar,

the dsl connection under the customer number of your landlord is not at this address.

I'm sorry, but I can't give you any further information. Please ask your landlord. Maybe she has several customer numbers and connections.

Best regards

Tina

Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tina,

I had checked with my landlord again and send the details in private message.

Please take look and let me know any other details required.

Regards,

Sundar

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Sundar,

thanks for the info.

Since the dsl connection of the landlord ist not at your new address, wec can't cancel your contract prematurely.

Either you take your contract with you to the new address or you cancel it at the end of the term.

Regards

Stephan

Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for update. The connection is only in landlord name so do address as well. But actually the device is setup in my new address. 

Is it possible to use the device in one address, but connection address in system is different? Because i would like to check whether my landlord provided his own customer account number.

Regards,

Sundar

Lars

Hi Sundar,

now I could finally find it and sort it out.

The problem was that the customer address of the landlord is different from the connection address. The system did not display this correctly. For the sake of good will, we do without the notice period. I terminated the contract immediately. You will soon receive a written confirmation by e-mail.

Best regards

Lars

Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks Lars for your support. I have received mail on confirmation of termination. Now i need to return the routerto vodafone address, do i need to attach any documents while returning the router.

Regards,

Sundar