abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Terminate the Vodafone cable contract before end date
Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I am currently using vodafone cable internet for last one year and my contract end date is 07/05/2020. Unfortunately i have to vacate my current apartment and moving to new apartment by end of August 2019. My new apartment is already having internet connection, so i want to cancel my current contract with vodafone. I had raised the request in meine cable site and they suggested to contact forum here.

Could you please help me to terminate my cable internet contract before actual end date? i can't understand german, it would be great if you communicate in English. 

Regards,

Sundar

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Sundar,

now I could finally find it and sort it out.

The problem was that the customer address of the landlord is different from the connection address. The system did not display this correctly. For the sake of good will, we do without the notice period. I terminated the contract immediately. You will soon receive a written confirmation by e-mail.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

22 Antworten 22
Stephan

Hi Sundar,

I'm afraid it's not gonna be as easy as you think it is.

You can't just cancel the contract earlier just because you're moving. If cable Internet is also available at the new address, the contract will be transferred to the new address.

If cable Internet is not available at the new address, the contract can be terminated with a period of three months. This period begins at the earliest on the day of the move.

Regards

Stephan

Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your response. The problem is apartment i am moving is already have internet connection provided by Vodafone only. This connection is in my landlord name and he don't want to cancel the existing contract. I will have two internet connection for the same apartment which is not use 😞 

Please let me know is there any option to terminate the contract by end of August.

Regards,

Sundar

Stephan

Well, let's have a look on that.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address (old & new)

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Stephen,

I sent you the private message. Please check.

Regards,

Sundar

Stephan

Hi Sundar,

thanks for your pm.

I'm sorry, but we can't terminate your contract prematurely. Your contract via cable internet can be transferred 1 to 1 to the new address.

Via the property management there is a basic supply with television and your booked speed is also possible there without further ado.

Regards

Stephan

Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Stephen,

As i mentioned in my previous post, my new home already have vodafone cable internet connection in my landlord name. Now i will have two vodafone connection in same home, what i should do now with two connections.

Regards,

Sundar

Stephan

Hi Sundar,

does your landlord also have a contract for our cable network or with another provider?

Regards

Stephan

Sundar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Stephan,

The landlord is having connection with your network Vodafone only.

Regards,

Sundar

Lars

Hi Sundar,

please send me the name, customer number and date of birth of the landlord by private message. Please report here as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars