abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Terminate contract
CLARK_4HGGGFF
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

To whom it may concern,

I ’m Yaxiong Li, a customer of your service (Kundennummer ***). I started using your service in August 2017. Because I will leave Germany in August 1st, 2018, it will be kindly appreciated if you could terminate our contract at the end of July, 2018.

Enclosed please find the document of the verification that I will leave Germany in August 1st, 2018. It should also be noted that I don’t understand German and when I signed the contract, I already told the staff that I just wanted to have the Internet service for only one year. But recently, a friend who understands German told me that my contract is for two years.

Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely yours,

Yaxiong ***

Kundennummer ***

Address: App. 99, W***Str. 14, 67663 Kaiserslautern.

Edit: @CLARK_4HGGGFF attachement and personal data deleted. Thread moved to right board.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

I don’t think I have to pay for additional 3 months after leaving Germany. Because when I signed the contract, the staff told me that the contract was for 1 year. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Please be advised that you have to pay for additional 3 months after leaving Germany due to regulations in telecommunications law.

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello CLARK_4HGGGFF,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

current and new address

customer number

deregistration from germany

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I don't think I have to pay for additional 3 months' money because when I signed the contract, the staff told me the contract is for 1 year. 

I don’t think I have to pay for additional 3 months after leaving Germany. Because when I signed the contract, the staff told me that the contract was for 1 year. 

@CLARK_4HGGGFF@  schrieb:

You will have to pay for additional 3 months if it is written within the contract that its minimum contractual term is 2 years. Only the written part of the contract is valid - as it is nearly impossible for you to proove that the staff told you something different. And please keep in mind: Contractual language is solely German - it's not the fault of Vodafone if you did not understood what you have signed a year ago - and it's also not Vodafones fault if you might have misunderstood the staff.

By the way: As far as I remember, there is only one contract (32 MBit/s) that has a contractual term of one year and that does not automatically renew but instead is ending without the need of either you or Vodafone to explicitly cancel the contract. If you signed for other speeds, you will definitely have signed a contract with a minimum contractual period of 2 years.

Sani2
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Dear Tina ,

I’ve sent several messages to Vodafone by post , fax , website and email Vodafone to terminate my mobile contract but Nobody replied me yet . I will leave Germany at the end of September 2018( next month ). I need to terminate my mobile contract. Could you please help me ?

Kind regards ,
Sani

@Sani2

Please create a new post.

And please be advised that there is no way to premature cancel mobile contracts [according to Telecommunication law] (as you might still use them at your new place, even if you need to pay roaming fees as contractually agreed).