Menu Toggle

Aktuelle Eilmeldungen:

BEHOBEN Mobil: Einschränkungen Mobile Telefonie und Daten 2G PLZ Gebiet 31xxx, 34xxx - 37xxx, 59xxx, 99xxx

BEHOBEN Kabel: Ankündigung Ausfall aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten (24. September)

Kabel: Ankündigung Ausfall aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten (27. September)

Kabel: Ankündigung Ausfall aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten (28. September)

Kabel: Ankündigung Ausfall aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten (29. September)

Kabel: Ankündigung Ausfall aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten (30. September)

Kabel, DSL, Mobil  Ausfälle aufgrund von Hochwasser

Nähere Informationen dazu findet Ihr im Eilmeldungsboard

Close announcement

Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Siehe neueste
Tarrif auto renewal query
nikable
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Support Team,

servus!

My current vodafone contract (Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable) would come to an end on 14.09.2021. I believe it was auto renewed on 2nd August;  it would be great for me to know the following details-

• duration and price of the renewed contract.
  • any possible offer/discount associated to it

Thanks and regards,

Nikhil

Mehr anzeigen
2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser

Just look at your initial paperwork. It should state the price without discounts as well as any discounts and their time limits.

In case of an auto-renewal, the extension period is 12 months - as contractually agreed upon in the beginning of the contract. This also no "new" contract but just the old contract extending itself...

And to be clear: There is no automatic "contracts come to an end" - it's the other way around. In case you do nothing, the contract runs forever - your first chance to (actively) cancel the contract is to the end of the minimum contractual term (mostly after 24 months) - and then to every following year given that your cancellation is received before the 3 months cancellation notice period begins.

Mehr anzeigen
Stephan

Hi nikable,

if you haven't cancelled the contract, it will renewed to the last conditions.

Regards

Stephan

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Mehr anzeigen