abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Tariff question, sim card was not received
Lady_in_Red
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello!
I would like to change the tariff for cheaper one ASAP. Please let me know what options I have. The manager who applied for me to Vodafone explained that I could do it any time I want.
The second question - it is written, that my package includes the mobile phone? I didn't receive any sim-card, can you clarify this please?
The third question - my router works not well, I can use Internet only in 1 room, if I stay in the kitchen, 5 meters from router, Internet connection goes down, I cannot use video call on WhatsApp even!
Also I see the speed of wifi on mobile is 150 mb/second only, when my tariff is 1000! Kindly ask you to help to clarify all these questions.
Thank you for your support!

1 Antwort 1
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

@Lady_in_Red  schrieb:

I would like to change the tariff for cheaper one ASAP. Please let me know what options I have. The manager who applied for me to Vodafone explained that I could do it any time I want.

This depends on your contract - if you have a try phase, then there might be an option to downgrade - otherwise you are bound to that contract at least for the minimum contractual term (24 months).

@Lady_in_Red  schrieb:

The second question - it is written, that my package includes the mobile phone? I didn't receive any sim-card, can you clarify this please?

At least not, if you only signed for the cable contract - this does NOT include any mobile phone or SIM card.

Or do you mix it up with the option to connect a landline phone to the Tel1 port of your router?

@Lady_in_Red  schrieb:

The third question - my router works not well, I can use Internet only in 1 room, if I stay in the kitchen, 5 meters from router, Internet connection goes down, I cannot use video call on WhatsApp even!
Also I see the speed of wifi on mobile is 150 mb/second only, when my tariff is 1000! Kindly ask you to help to clarify all these questions.

WiFi speeds and distances are NOT part of the contract as there are too many reasons out of what Vodafone can be held reliable for that may result in speed drops.

This especially includes if your devices are not capable of high speed WiFi connections, e.g. if they don't support 802.11ax operation mode in conjunction with 5 GHz network frequency. 150 MBit/s sounds like your mobile only supports 802.11n operation mode in 2.4 GHz frequency band...

The 1 GBit/s will only be reached using Ethernet cables and a capable PC/Notebook.