abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Tariff changed but still billed for higher tariff
PiyushS
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Customer Service,

I got my tariff changed from 1000 Mbps to 50 Mbps. I got an official mail stating the same on June 2nd, 2020.

However, for this months bill (July 2020), I could see that I'm billed for 1000 Mbps starting 27th July 2020 (once I complete the first year). Please see the mail confirmation attached.

Request you to please fix it as soon as possible and refund the additional amount.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Piyush

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello PiyushS,

You want a downgrade of your tariff. With the change guarantee you can change it after 12 months. Your tariff change is only possible from 28.07.2020. You will also receive a confirmation shortly before. The invoice will then be automatically corrected the following month.

Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Grit

Hello PiyushS

if the invoice was issued before the tariff change took effect, the system unfortunately cannot take this into account. The correction is then made in the next bill.

Regards

Grit

PiyushS
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo Grit,

I requested for the tariff change in last week of May 2020 and the same was confirmed via E-mail on June 4th, 2020. Howeber, the new bill was generated on July 10th, 2020 which is more than a month after getting the confirmation. This is not good. The billing should have been fixed in the backend within this time.

Could you please check and fix accordingly so that I get the wrong billing adjusted for next bill and also the the tariff is reduced to the new request?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Piyush

Nancy

Hello PiyushS,

You want a downgrade of your tariff. With the change guarantee you can change it after 12 months. Your tariff change is only possible from 28.07.2020. You will also receive a confirmation shortly before. The invoice will then be automatically corrected the following month.

Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Nancy

PiyushS
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

As of now, this was the only issue. I hope it get's fixed without any further intervension.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Piyush

Nancy

Hello PiyushS,

you don't have to do anything else now. The change of your tariff is scheduled for 28.07.2020 and will be changed then.

Since you have no more questions, I close your thread.

Best regards

Nancy