abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Tarif downgrade after 12 months
Ivan1804
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

Similar to other customers here, there doesn't seem to be an option on "mein vodafone" to downgrade tarif even after 12months. I live in Berlin and am currently on: Red Internet & Phone1000 Cable.

Would you be able to tell me how much would be to go to either 250 or 500?

Thanks 🙂

Ivan

6 Antworten 6
strg-alt
Datenguru
Datenguru

All options for downgrade are listed on your initial order confirmation. Other options are not possible.

Thank you for that confirmation - I wanted to double check whether those prices are still applicable.

So, can you please then tell me how do I make a change? 

Thank you in advance.

Prices from your order confirmation are still valid. You can order the change by phone or just wait for a moderator in this fourm to do the change.

Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Ivan1804,

I can help you with the tariff change. Which tariff do you want?

Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address via private message. Report briefly here in the post, as soon as you have written the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you @Lars !

I have sent you my personal details via pesonal message. I'd like to switch to Red Internet & Phone 400 Cable. 

Lars

Hi Ivan1804,

I have initiated the change to the Red Internet & Phone 400 Cable in the system. You will receive written confirmation by e-mail as soon as possible. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!