Support:

Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Antworten
Smart-Analyzer
Akzeptierte Lösung

TV charges without TV contract [english]

Dears,

Sorry to write in English, but I don't speak German.

I hope you can help me... I don't know what to do, I'm desperate!

I've been trying to cancel the TV subscription that you added to my bill without consent for more than a year now!

The nightmare started a couple of months after I got the internet service with Vodafone. Then I saw that Vodafone started to also charge me for a TV service that I never ordered - I don't even have a TV at home!! That bill (29eur month) is even more than what I pay for internet (19eur)!! I've visited many of your shops, I've called your call-center, I've sent letters to your customer service, I've asked colleagues of mine who speak German to call your call-center, to help me visiting shops, etc. and Vodafone doesn't want to provide me with a solution. 

Wherever I've been living, I've always been a customer of Vodafone, because I liked the quality of service provided. But I'm very disappointed with the service that Vodafone is providing me in Germany, I thought it was also a serious company.

I hope you can provide me with an answer soon. As a first step, which I should had taken a long time ago, I'm starting to reject the bills from the TV service that you're charging me.

Regards,
Rodrigo

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Highlighted
Moderatorin

Re: TV charges without TV contract [english]

Hello Rodrigo,

the TV contract is dated 25.11.2016. I'm sorry, but an early termination is not possible at this time. I can't do anything about it, because it's been far too long for a complaint. You can terminate the contract with a notice period of 3 months to 25.11.2018.

Regards

Grit

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Alle Antworten
Moderatorin

Hello Rodrigo,

if the contract is older, I may not be able to bring about premature termination. Let me take a look at it first. Send me a private message with your name, address, customer number and the link to your thread.

Regards

Grit

Highlighted
Moderatorin

Hello Rodrigo,

the TV contract is dated 25.11.2016. I'm sorry, but an early termination is not possible at this time. I can't do anything about it, because it's been far too long for a complaint. You can terminate the contract with a notice period of 3 months to 25.11.2018.

Regards

Grit

Smart-Analyzer

Hi Grit,

Thanks for your quick reply.

As you might have seen in the previous message, I've been trying to cancel my contract every month for the last several months. It has been impossible, in every channel to communicate with Vodafone that I've tried - call-center, in person, emails, etc. - nobody provided me with an answer different than yours - "too late".

At the same time, there's a couple of interesting facts every time I've been asking for any proof of a contract to vodafone representatives, nobody was able to provide it. Would you mind showing me the contract for that product that I never ordered?

Best regards,

Rodrigo

Moderatorin

Hello Rodrigo,

you have received an order confirmation which you have never objected to. A signature is not necessary to conclude a contract. Even if you have complained about the contract in the last few weeks, it is still far too late. After a year and a half, my hands are just tied.

Regards

Grit

Smart-Analyzer

Hi Grit,

Are you serious? Vodafone can send me stuff and start charging me without any confirmation?

And then, have a process to cancel that makes it crazy impossible and that's all?

This looks highly irregular to me, I will look for legal advice on this,

Thanks for your support,

Regards

Rodrigo

Moderatorin

Hello Rodrigo,

i'm sorry, but the contract is 2016, it's April 2018. We can no longer speak of a reclamation. You're not in the complaints department here either, but in normal customer service.

Again, it is simply too late to complain about a contract dating from 2016. There's nothing I can do for you here. So I close the thread now.

Regards

Grit