abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Switch from Kabel to DSL due to landlord request
syra_muc_de
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Support,

We recently received a letter from our landlord (Vonovia) that they will cancel all Vodafone Kabel connections to all of their apartments across Germany on the 3rd of September. After this notice, we called Vodafone support and arranged a switch from Kabel to DSL on the same date.

A month later, Vonovia sent another letter saying that the cancellation will be delayed till the 3rd of December. On my  Vodafone webpage, I can now see: Ihr Produkt wurde gekündigt zum:03.12.2018

Let alone the fact that Vonovia can have a direct impact on my personal account (which I don't understand...), I want to make sure that that there is no overlap between our Kabel and DSL contracts.

Is it possible that someone changes the cancellation date of the Kabel product to match the start date of the DSL contract?

I can send you all related information on a PM.

Thanks

6 Antworten 6
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello,

because we do not know when the DSL contract starts, we cannot adjust the date exactly. But according to your statement, this fits at the moment (03.12.2018).

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Grit,

We have already scheduled an appointment with a technician for the DSL installation on the 3rd of September. This is when I would like the Kabel to be cancelled.

The move to the 3rd of December from Vonovia happenned after arranging the appointment. Vodafone should be aware of that and not alter the switch date of 3rd of September.

I can give you my customer id so that you take a look.

Thanks

Ioannis

Grit

Hello Ioannis,

only the message from you is not enough. To move the termination forward, we need an official letter from your new provider stating the leap day. Did you get this?

Regards

Grit

Grit,

I will not change providers. The DSL connection is with Vodafone as well.

I want to switch from Kabel Vodafone to DSL Vodafone because I was forced by my landlord...

We already talked about that on the phone with a Vodafone customer support representative and then suddenly the original cancellation date from 3rd of September became 3rd of December without taking into account that we already agreed that I will move to DSL Vodafone.

I just want the DSL Vodafone to start the same date as the Kabel Vodafone finishes. This is what we discussed on the phone with your colleague.

Thanks

Grit

Hello syra_muc_de,

unfortunately the leap day cannot be marked exactly. First of all it is important that the cable contract is not terminated too early, so that you are not left without a connection. As soon as the connection is switched, you register and we adjust the termination. This can also be done retroactively.

Don't worry, we'll figure it out.

Regards

Grit

Thanks Grit,

I'll then write to you when the switch to DSL will have taken place.

Best regards

Ioannis