abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Supplemental Charges from Keding on top of Cable Internet fee
JosephK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone community, 

I have taken a subscription for cable internet with Vodafone on my new address. The agent offered me a free* gigacube for the time it took to connect my cable internet. A few days after the Auftrag, I was approached by Keding to make an appointment for installing the cable modem (which most users can do themselves). Their letter also states that they need an additional € 17.90 for their monthly "services". 

As this was not part of any agreement I made with Vodafone when I ordered the subscription via phone, I contacted Vodafone for Widerruf (I have a confirmation of this in mail). The agent assured me that there should be no fees from a second cable company. My Hausverwaltung also has no connection with them. 

As I still need a temporary solution I went to the shop to pick up the Gigacube. I showed the Keding letter to the salesman as well as his manager there and they both had never heard about them and told me it is a "***". So with this reassurance I did a new Auftrag. 

I do however trust - after haven spoken to 3 Vodafone employees - that this time I will not have to deal with Keding's bogus fees, however one of the earlier topics here suggests otherwise. I live in Plz 10965 Berlin. One of my co workers also has Vodafone Cable (in Neukoeln) but simply received a cable router at home without any "help" from Fa. Keding. 

Note: feel free to respond in German.  

12 Antworten 12
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello JosephK,

we have a framework agreement with Keding. There is the possibility to settle the TV-contract about the additional rental costs or, as in your case, a separate contract is necessary. How the company handles it, we do not know in advance. Let us know how you would like to proceed now.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Nancy. A Widerruf / Stornierung of the contract is the best option then. Keding fee would add up € 200 every year. I've sent a PM for the further details. 

Nancy

Hello JosephK,

okay, let's do it this way. I've revoked your contract.  You will also receive a confirmation.

Do you have any questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!