abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Behoben Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Still getting billed after requesting the cancellation of a service (internet)
thiagoesser
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I canceled my internet but I'm still being charged after canceling. Could you fix this and give me my money back?

Best,

Thiago

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Has your minimum term passed? If not, then your cancellation will become effective to the end of the minimum term and not before.

This is especially valid if there is no service disruption on the line anymore...

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Has your minimum term passed? If not, then your cancellation will become effective to the end of the minimum term and not before.

This is especially valid if there is no service disruption on the line anymore...

No, my minimum term hasn't passed, but I canceled because Vodafone COULN'D PROVIDE THE SERVICE. That said, it is clear that you shouldn't be charging me until the end of the contract. Please let me know if you can help me with this question, otherwise, I'll look for my rights in other channels.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello thiagoesser,

a termination at the end of the term does not exempt you from the bill. I have not seen any error messages from you since February. The bills must therefore also be paid by the end of the term.

Greetings Moni^mmk

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

@thiagoesser  schrieb:

No, my minimum term hasn't passed, but I canceled because Vodafone COULN'D PROVIDE THE SERVICE.

You cannot simply end the contract just because something interrupts the service. There's rules in place for this and what YOU are REQUIRED to do.

In case you don't know these rules and -in absence of knowing these rules- just send a cancellation, this cancellation is most likely just void due to the fact that it ignores the rules in place in the contract and the civil code.

@thiagoesser  schrieb:

That said, it is clear that you shouldn't be charging me until the end of the contract.

That said, it's pretty sure that you didn't obey the rules in place and thus that your premature cancellation is void by itself.

@thiagoesser  schrieb:

Please let me know if you can help me with this question, otherwise, I'll look for my rights in other channels.

The only "channel" that might help you could be a lawyer - but keep in mind: If you did fundamental errors, even a lawyer won't be able to help you at all. Thus if you send a premature cancellation, you should exactly know the rules and laws in place and adhere as well as obey them.

Just sending a cancellation because you feel it might be justified without knowing the exact rules and laws in place leads to exactly what you have now - you're still bound to the contract until the minimum term is over and have to pay for the contract for that period - no matter if you use it or not.