abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Spikes and packetloss with Fritz!Box 6591 Cable router
Odenefoth
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi,

I had for 2 years the normal router and 500mbps connection. I had so many issues with that Aris router that I had to update to a proper cable one. Since the moment I upgraded (paid for the router and paying every month) and upgraded to 1000mbps, I am facing packetloss and most importantly latency spikes. Normal Latency  is 25-50 but momentarely every 10-20 seconds I am getting 1000+ which makes gaming impossible. Can someone take a look on the connection and the stability? It's too much money to not be able to use the internet again. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards

14 Antworten 14
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

there is a too high error rate at your connection and a technician has to fix it on site. Do you agree with a technician assignment and can you provide access to the house system? What is the best phone number to call to make an appointment?

About COVID-19: Are you in quarantine or are there symptoms in your household that indicate COVID-19?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Wallace,

Thanks for responding to my message. Nobody on my household has any Covid symptoms or is on quarantine. It is safe for someone to come here and fix it. It might sound funny but today and tomorrow I have urlaub and I will be at home. So, is there a chance a technician can come today (7.10) or tomorrow (8.10) to do the job? Thanks a lot in advance

BR

Wallace

Hi,

the technician will contact you soon and make an appointment.

Regards

Wallace

Hi,

Like you said, the technician called me this morning and we have arranged am appointment for Tuesday 16:30 to 19:00.

I also got an SMS confirming that. But just now I got another one that is confirming the technician is coming tomorrow. Unfortunately I am not in Munich for this weekend and I won't be able to have the appointment. Please make sure only the initial appointment is true for Tuesday 13/10 16:30-19:00. 

Thanks a lot in advance.

If they go there I am not sure they can access the cellar where the cables are, without someone opening the door.

I am also sending you the pictures of the changes. Only the first one was arranged via phone. I don't know how the second one happened. Thank you

@Odenefoth  I removed the picture because of personal data, Manu

Manu

HI Odenefoth,

the technician noticed, that he was at your house on Okt 10th. Is that right?

He said, everything is fine at the connection.

Best Regards, Manu

Hi @Manu 

The guy called me and even though I was not at home, he said he accessed the place he needed on the cellar and he fixed it. I am just back at home since last night and the connection seems to be better. I will test the next days and hopefully it is finally working properly. If you could check the stability again I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot for the response! 

BR

Manu

Hello Odenefoth,

I checked the connection again, everything looks good. Please test for a while and let me know how your observations are.

Many greetings, Manu

@Manu @Wallace 

Hi,

The internet is working fine since the fixture the technician did. The problem is I got a charge of 96.99 euros for servicing the line. Why did I get charged when the problem was on the line and not something I broke? I will go tomorrow to the physical store next to my apartment to settle it because there was no agreement for payment. Let me know if I misunderstood something.

Best,

Spyridon

The people at the store couldn't contact service today but they said it's unacceptable and I shouldn't have been charged with any amount since it is a line problem. Could you take a look if you can do something about that? Thanks a lot in advance