Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Sonderkündigung
RRC
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I contact you concerning my Internet & Telephone contract.
I do not live in Germany anymore, I moved to France last month.
In May I contacted your customer service in order to ask how the contract should be cancelled.
I was informed that moving to another country was considered as special case – Sonderkündigung.
I was told I just had to write an e-mail with the date of the moving and thus the contract would be stopped immediately.
Hence, I did this way.
I sent the Sonderkündigung mail to the customer service in order to cancel my contract.
Once I did as requested, I received an e-mail saying that my contract will still be active until end of August and that I have to pay till that date.
This fact is totally in contradiction with the information I was given by telephone at the beginning of May.
As explained, I was informed that, as Sonderkündigung my contract would be stopped immediately (since moving to another country).
I am extremely unsatisfied and disappointed about the way the cancellation of my contract is being managed, and I kindly ask you to proceed as I was told by your customer service on the first time, this means, to proceed to immediate contract cancellation.
I trust I will receive a comprehensive and satisfactory answer from your side.

Edit: @RRC moved to the right board.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello RRC,

since it is not a DSL but a cable internet connection, I take over your thread. If you move abroad, we terminate the contract with a period of 3 months. The period begins with the day of the move.If you cancel after the day of moving, the period begins on the day of notification. The contract doesn't end immediately. 

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Andre

Hey RRC,

i'm sorry that you made such an unconvinient expirience with the cancellation of your contract.

Are you using a dsl-contract? Then we'll normally end a dsl contract asap - if the customer leaves germany.
The notice period therefore is 10 workingdays or the date on which you are leaving.

I feel that a colleague from the cancellation department may have read your mail wrong & chose a wrong reason for his cancellation.

Feel free to send me a private message with your customernumber (and a valid emailadress if it has changed).
Therefore please click on my name/avatar -> then on the right side "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden".

I'm sure we work it out.

Best regards,
Andre

Tina

Hello RRC,

since it is not a DSL but a cable internet connection, I take over your thread. If you move abroad, we terminate the contract with a period of 3 months. The period begins with the day of the move.If you cancel after the day of moving, the period begins on the day of notification. The contract doesn't end immediately. 

Best regards

Tina

Tina

Hello RRC,

you terminated your contracts in writing on 28th May 2018. Since you have already left germany at that time, the notice period begins on this day. Your contract ends on 26th august 2018.

Best regards
Tina