Menu Toggle

Aktuelle Einschränkungen:

Kabel: Ausfall Internet und Telefonie in Neustadt an der Weinstraße

Vodafone/Arcor Mail: Webseite https://mail.vodafone.de abgeschaltet, NEU: https://login.vodafonemail.de

Mobil: Einschränkungen beim Dienst SecureNet

Nähere Informationen dazu findet Ihr im Eilmeldungsboard

Close announcement

Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Siehe neueste

Sonderkündigung bei Umzug - es werden bis 3 Monate nach dem Umzug noch Kosten berechnet

AndriiK
Daten-Fan

Vodafone is the worse provider ever!!! Never again!!!

I have sent the termination info to on 25.02.2021 because of moving out of the current apartment end of May and vodafone can't provide service at the new place. I didn't get any info back then. I called several times to customer(if vodafone knows this word) support during those months and the only info I was given that I need to call again when I have access to new apartment, so vodafone technician can come and check that there is no technical possibility to connect with vodafone. Today(03.05) I received and email that I my termination is due at 29.08? Why, wtf? vodafone won't be providing internet for me. I pay to vodafone and vodafone gives nothing in return. It's a fraud!!!!!

After paying to this sh**ty provider for 6 years, you still want to get hold of 3 months without any logic reason.

I hope you vodafone will vanish to not cheat people!

Cheers

Edit: @AndriiK  Moved from feedback in the right board. Best regards Kurtler

Userban wg. Missachtung der Forenregeln. Gruß, das Mod-Team

Mehr anzeigen
2 Antworten 2
mason
SuperUser

That is German law.

Telekommunikationsgesetz §46

Mehr anzeigen
Stephan

Hi AndriiK,

apart from your inappropriate tone, for which you will be immediately banned from this forum, the legal regulations apply to you as well as to everyone else.

I close this thread herewith as well, since a continuation of this conversation doesn’t make sense anyway.

Regards

Stephan

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen