abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Someone help me ! Someone who can really help me .
Allex93
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

So , after my name was wrong and all the things that you will find : On THIS POST , that they explain my problem , i got my money back with the help of Bernd and it was ok . Yesterday i got a ±10 eur bill from Vodafone Kabel Deutschland Gmbh. The guy who helped me to get my money back told me to try here to solve my problem . Maybe some administrator/moderator can contact me for further details . Thanks , Alex

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Allex93
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
and the letters i didnt get them . i only got one that says that vodafone feels sorry and all my contracts are now erased. yea right

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

26 Antworten 26
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Allex93,

what exactly is your question? Is it about the amount of the invoice itself or about the contract?

What do you want to know?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Allex93
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
have you read my first topic ? i have no contact or contract with vodafone . i got no internet and no phone contract woth vodafone . i got nothing from them but they keep taking my money . at the begging was a mistake with my name and the post guy told me not to sign couse its not my name . its been 3 -4 months since then and i got a invoice from vodafone now . please read my first topic .
Allex93
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
what is my question? i got no question . just give me my money back and please dont take my money again . i got nothing from vodafone . i signed nothing and you will not find my name in your system . it is simple . what do i want to know ? i dont want to know anything , im not interested in any of vodafone services anymore . I KNOW that from my bank account its missing 10 euros . tell me why .
Allex93
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
i got no user name . no email . no rufnummer . nobody ever called me , i got post that vodafone has closed my contract and they feel sorry for the mistake . i got it . i did forget it . its just crazy how someone can take your money . its lime a big scam . im just furious because of this . i dont want trouble . i only want to never see thr name Vodafone on my bank account .
Stephan

Hi Allex93,

your first post was about a cell phone contract, if I understand correctly. Now you write about an invoice from Vodafone Kabel, which is mostly a contract about internet landline. So that are two different things.

And before we continue here, I would like to ask you to pay attention to your choice of words and not to send private messages to the moderators without being asked.

If you really want help, I'd be happy to take a look. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Allex93
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
private message send .
Stephan

Hi Allex93,

got it.

In addition to the mobile contract discussed in your first post, you made an order for Internet over the cable network in March 2018. This order was not revoked by you and the contract became effective on 30.03.2018, with a term of 24 months. Since we have sent you several letters concerning this contract and none of them have been returned by post, we assume that these letters have also been delivered.

For this contract about the tariff Red Internet & Phone Youth 200 Cable you have received a credit of 50 Euro at the beginning. That's why a pro rata invoice was debited from your account only now in June. Regularly you pay 17,99 Euro per month for your rate in the first year and 39,99 Euro per month from the second year.

Regards

Stephan

Allex93
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
yes . but i dont have internet from vodafone . i use another company . my name was wrong . i dont need it . i need a refund and just in future no more bills . sonce i got NO SERVICE FROM VODAFONE . I dont need to pay .

ich habe keine internet von vodafone . ich habe keine contract mit vodafone , ich muss nichts bezahlen .
Allex93
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
one more time .

I did a contract with phone + internet from vodafone . the postguy told me i cant take the package ( wlan und simkarte ) because my NAME IS WRONG . i did another contract with another company . i got internet for 3 months now i have a router and the guy from thr other company was already set up all my device . vodafone is taking my money and i DONT USE ANY OF THEY SERVICES . since my name was wrong from the begging . it should be simple . stop my contracts !