abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Service not working after Umzug service #
billjohn900
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I am an american living in the US.  I have moved my service to my wifes new apartment in Ansbach via the Umzug service but it is still not working.  My wife has called and has gotten no assistance to get service working.  I am paying for service that she has been unable to use.  I have not been able to skype with my wife for over a month now.  I need someone from Kabeldeutchland to assist my wife to get service working.

Edit: personal data removed.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello billjohn900,

I am happy that it works now and that you can Skype again.

So I'll close your thread.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Nancy

Hello billjohn900,

so that I can help you further, I need your customer data (customer number, name and address) by private message.

Can you describe the whole thing in more detail? Can she make phone calls via the connection? Does the Internet not work at all or only certain pages not? Is the modem connected correctly? Which LEDs light up? Please answer me again here in this article.

Best regards

Nancy

I sent my Info by PM.  All that i know from my wife is the service isnt working.  I can't tell you much further as we have not been able to skype with her.  I provided her and her sons contact info in the PM.  I received confirmation from vodaphone that the Umzug service was complete but it is on my cellphone.  It is difficult for me to do any of this myself as I am in the United States and i have no long distance phone service.

Nancy

Hello billjohn900,

thanks for the PN.

I checked and the modem is online. Is a router connected after the modem? If so, please test another one, as it might be defective.

Best regards

Nancy

Again i am not in Germany, I am in Alabama in the US.  I am trying to get more info now.  I was told that the internet wasnt working at all but i am trying to get more clarification.  I do know that there is no router.  My wife does not know much about computer stuff.

Tina

Hello billjohn900,

we are waiting for your feedback.

Kind regards

Tina

I finally got ahold of my wifes daughter and was told that all is working now.  Will be skyeing with her this weekend.  Thank you all for the assistance.

Nancy

Hello billjohn900,

I am happy that it works now and that you can Skype again.

So I'll close your thread.

Best regards

Nancy