abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Sales person cheating on offers
CheatingSales
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have been reaching out to your sales colleague since April 2019 regarding the wrong contract that was given to me.
I was informed during the offer by a sales person (I have his email address and name) that, the offer for 200 Mbit including landline flat rate for 14,99€ for 12 months and 39,99€ after it. But I have been paying 23Euro every month since the beginning of the contact plus and informed to cancel the security in April 2019 but was never done.

I wrote like over 20 Emails since 1 year but I am not getting any reply from the sale person. He informed Vodafone will provide a voucher for that mistake but that did not happened.
I am really mad of your sale team cheating clients with wrong information for saling and not responding to it after it. Please look into it asap, as I wrote email to Vodafaone but they asked to post it here. That is messed up, as I had sent the screenshot of the offer that was given to me by the Vodafone sales person.

Regards,

5 Antworten 5
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

14,99 € seems to be too low - 19,99 € would be more reasonable for the first 12 Months.

Anyhow - if you're also using the WiFi, it has to be paid on top -AND- in case you did not cancel the security package, it also has to be paid on top of the 19,99 € per month / 39,99 € per month.

That 23 € would nearly match the price of 19,99 € plus 2,99 € for the WiFi option.

Please also check your contract information that you got as letter - there should the prices and options be stated that you have to pay.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello CheatingSales,

welcome to our community.

Please take a look at your order confirmation, what exactly is in there. Otherwise I can also take a look at your data. To do so, I need your customer number, name, date of birth and address via private message and then get back to you here in the post.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

In my contract it says 19.99Euro that I know about it but I have been asking your sale agent to cancel it to provide the same offer as informed. I have all the emails, I had taked to your sale agent regarding it that states the cost. He keeps postponing and telling misleading information. Attached the email conversation.

I didnt even sign any documents regarding this offer but I received the contract with this amount. That was also strange, he just took my name and adress information. That it.

Regards,

Aamruth

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi CheatingSales,

if the confirmation says 19,99 Euro, then there's nothing much we can do for you.

We can have a look on that, but I can't make any promises, that we can help you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Hello CheatingSales,

in your order confirmation of 14th of March 2019 confirmed the price of 19,99 € for the first 12 months. We do not have a written revocation from you. The e-mail is dated 20th of February 2019.

I cannot change anything about it. Too much time has already passed for that.

Best regards
Tina