abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

SAGEMCOM 5460 stops working
Vineet
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

My router model is FAST5460 and it stops working from time to time. It seems to have problem with the combination of the power and internet cable on the back. If the internet cable is loose, the router doesn't even boot up and the router works only when the cable is deeply pushed into the PIN, however the needle inside the internet cable is not that big and it comes loose causing the router to stop working. 

Can you send me a replacement router please? I don't mind paying extra if you upgrade it to Frtizbox.

Just let me know how to get a replacement since your colleagues keep hanging up upon hearing English and then funnily they send a response in perfect English itself over email asking me to post my query here. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Vineet,

you'll get a new modem within the next days. It will automatically connect to our network. Please send the old one with the return letter back to us within 14 days. This will be for free.

Hope everything will work out

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
pRo-Marco

Hi Vineet,

yeah, that mail is a text module Smiley (zwinkernd) I'd like to have a look at the connection and if needed, i will send a new router. Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Hey Marco, just sent you a PN. Looking forward to your response 🙂 

pRo-Marco

Hi Vineet,

you'll get a new modem within the next days. It will automatically connect to our network. Please send the old one with the return letter back to us within 14 days. This will be for free.

Hope everything will work out

Kind regards

Marco

Thanks Marco for the quick support. 

Cheers,

Vineet

pRo-Marco

Hi Vineet,

please give me a Feedback if everything works out.

Kind regards

Marco

Hey Marco,

The new router arrived and works well. Thanks again for the help 🙂 

Best,

Vineet