abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Rufnummernmitnahme
DucNguyen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

My name is The Duc Nguyen and my customer number is ***.

I would like to ask about my "Rufnummernmitnahme". I have never use the landline phone so unfortunately, I don't know what is it or how to check it. As you are my internet supplier via cable, is there a chance that you know that number?

My address is: ***

Please let me know if you need further information.

Many thanks,

Duc Nguyen

Edit: @DucNguyen private data removed.

3 Antworten 3
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Have a look in MeinVodafone. If you have added your contract there, you will also find the phone number there. It is also in the order confirmation that you received at the start of the contract. If this is no longer available, you can also find it in MeinVodafone as a PDF document.

If you have not yet added your contract to MeinVodafone, you can do so there. Click on add contract / phone number and in the next window on cable products (only NRW, BW, Hessen). Then you enter the federal state, your customer number and the date of birth of the contractor and the contract is added and you can see everything the next day at the latest.

R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi DucNguyen,

Thank you for your message.

I have just taken a close look at your request and am a little confused. Verlegener Smiley Do you want to take your landline number with you to your new provider or do you only need your current phone number from us?

I see that @Torsten has already explained where you can view this. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Kind regards
R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi, 

thanks for all of your support, I would like to ask it because I have never heard about this Rufnummernmitnahme and don't know where I can find it.

I need it to change my internet network to another supplier, which is a big pity because my new apartment doesn't support Vodafone cable. I hope in the future, we will have another solution for that and I will be willing to switch back to Vodafone.

Many thanks,

Duc Nguyen