abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Router did not arrive to my address.
burinsky
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker
Good Morning!

I am sorry to write in English but my German is not enough for a telephone conversation with your Hotline and the Hotline operators can't speak English to me.

I am a client of Vodafone for almost 3 years now.

2 weeks ago I received a call from you with an offer of a new contract to which I agreed. 

On June 1, your employee came to my apartment to cancel the old one.

Since then I received 2 cancellation confirmation by e-mail and a review request.

But today on June 11 Dear Vodafone customer, please install your cable router in the next 5 days to enable your connection, you can find the / cable router and installation instructions in the starter package  , you have already received that from us  Best regards, Your Vodafone-Team "

At this moment I have NOT received a new router and / or starter kit. I have no notification from DHL / German Post / Hermes / etc. either.

So I have a reason to believe that Vodafone equipmemt was lost on the way to my apartment.

I would like to know that this problem can be resolved and I want to have no internet at home.

Otherwise I will, unfortunately, have to look for a different internet provider.

Thank you.

1 Antwort 1
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello burinsky,

i have to check it out. send me a private message with your name, address, customer number and the link to your thread.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!