abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Revoke my cancellation
khanja
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Recently, I applied to terminate my contract "Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable" because I wanted to get "Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable". I did not saw any switch option in my vodafone dashboard. So I applied for termination first using some service aboalarm that do the termination post on your behalf.

And, I applied for "Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable" using check24 to get the new package. However, today I received an email from vodafone that I am an existing customer so they will just switch my package and I don't have to do anything.

Now the problem is that aboalarm service have already sent the letter today to vodafone for termination and they will receive it in a day or 2. I fear that I will lose my internet connection since the customer number and contract number remains the same even when I switched to the new internet package. I tried to email aboalarm if they can stop the letter but I am afraid it is too late.

What should I do now ? The problem is I only speak English and I would like to revoke the termination of the contract once the letter reaches vodafone. Could someone please assist me ?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi khanja,

we can help you with that. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Thomas

Hi khanja,

we can help you with that. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thank you I just sent you a private msg.

Stephan

Hi khanja,

thanks for your pm.

You can rest assured: your cancellation arrived, but it was only stored in the account and not processed.

A colleague had seen that the tariff change had taken place in the meantime.

So: stay calm and carry on. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Since the solution is marked here, I'll put a lock on it. If you have any questions or concerns, just open a new thread.