abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Returning the router
noel26
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I had cancelled the vodafone home internet contract, and the end date was 4th Dec'18 Soon after that I had gone away on vacation, once I got back I sent the router back. But I have received the router back with reason 'rücksendefrist überschritten'. Soon after that I have recieved the bill of 102 euros.

How can I resolve this problem. Why has the router been sent back to me. Also is this payment one time or will I keep getting the bill every month.

Regards,

Noel

8 Antworten 8
Cilus
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

The bill will be only a one time bill for not returning the router on time. I think you have about 14 days after the end of your contract (maybe one month since I am not totally sure about that) to send it back to vodafone. It seems, that you have missed this timeframe quite a bit. 

noel26
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Cilus,

Thanks for the information. So if I payup the ammount I do not need to send the router back right.

Regards,

Noel

Cilus
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Hi Noel,

yes. But you may wait for a moderator here. Maybe they are able to change that so you can send it back late and not have to pay the amount. But I would not bet on that, since it's been some month ago.

Regards
Markus
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey noel26,

am I right in assuming that you have used a DSL contract? The router must then be returned within 14 days of the end of the contract. A late return will not be accepted. The rental device then becomes your property.

Unfortunately, we moderators can not give credit for it.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
noel26
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks Markus.

noel26
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Andre,

Yes, I had a DSL contract. Couple of things,

1. Is it one time payment or will I get more bills in the coming months.

2. Can you provide me a contact number, where in I can reach some support personal. As the numbers I have tried are IVR.

Regards,

Noel

Andre

Hey noel26,

the charge for the delayed return is a one-off invoice. If the contract is cancelled, there will be no further bills.

There is no separate English hotline. You can call the 0800 172 1212 - which unfortunately only has a German speech recognition service.

There you can legitimize yourself with your landline customer number - not the phone number.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi All,

Thank you all for your feedback. I could send the router back and close the contract. I hope not to recieve any bills in the future 🙂

I contacted on kontakt@vodafone.com, may be they will be able to help.

Regards,

Noel