Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Returned modem
Joel_Stenberg
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone!

I am sorry but I don't speak german. I hope that you can help me anyway.

I cancelled my Internet contract a while ago with help from you. Thank you very much for the help!

I received an instruction to return the modem. I was away on work abroad for a while and recently came home. I have now returned the modem but have also receieved a "Manung" to immediately pay  €102,50 since the modem was not returned in time. 

What happens now? Do I need to pay the €102,50?

Thank you for your help!

best regards, Joel Stenberg

Edit: @Joel_Stenberg post moved in to the right board

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello,

no no no, that's not how it works. Please do not send me any data publicly here. I have not requested any yet. I only asked if the device had arrived at Vodafone and had been delivered. Because only then can a deregistration be made. It is clear that it will be charged if it is sent back too late. If you simply send it back although it has already been charged, it will not be refunded without further ado.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Grit

Hello Joel,

when did you send the modem back? Have we already received it? I ask, because I can only check it out if an input of the device is visible.

Regards

Grit

Dear Grit!

Thank you for your reply!

I sent it monday this week. It had a Sendungsnummer: ***.

Thank you for helping me with this issue!

best regards, Joel

Grit

Hello,

no no no, that's not how it works. Please do not send me any data publicly here. I have not requested any yet. I only asked if the device had arrived at Vodafone and had been delivered. Because only then can a deregistration be made. It is clear that it will be charged if it is sent back too late. If you simply send it back although it has already been charged, it will not be refunded without further ado.

Regards

Grit

Dear Grit!

Thank you for your answer! Perhaps you can help me by deleting my last post then?

Thank you in advance!

//Joel

Grit

This is how we do it:

You'll be back in your post here at the beginning of the week. Additionally, you will send me a private message next week with your name, address, customer number and date of birth. I will then see if the device has been received and deleted from your customer data. If this is the case, I can arrange for a credit note to be issued.

PS: I deleted the number from your last post.

Regards

Grit

Hello Joel,

the hardware has been received by us. The invoiced amount will be credited to your customer account.

Best regards

Tina

Many thanks!