abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Retrun the of the WLAN cable router and reimburse the charges
ARaza
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I ordered the dsl connection and got a cable router box but then i canceled the contract and requested a new constract so got another WLAN router. I tried many times the help line but that is in german and could not understand and then i also sent an email to ask how to send the first WLAN router but did not get any response. The help line is not much helping. I did not opened the box due to the fact that if i open it i could not return it. but when i got my first bill the price for the router was also added and money was directly deducted from my account using direct debit. I asked my friend and he told me that the return paper is in the box so i opened the box and returned the router back through DHL and also cancelled the direct debit amount.

Now, i dont know what will happen.

Can some one tell me what will be the next? will i get the next bill with the actual internet fee of this month? is cancelling the direct debit is okay?

*** @ARaza, thread moved from Gewinnspiele to cable forum. ***

1 Antwort 1
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Araza,

cancelling a direct debit is generally not a good idea. The fee for the cable router are not automatically refunded. an employee must do this.

For a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!