Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Siehe neueste

Requested Contract Question

GELÖST
Gehe zu Lösung
Smart-Analyzer

Good day, 

First of all, I am sorry to write in English. My German language is not enough to express my question. 

I have ordered a cable internet connection to my new apartment 's address via Check24 on 25th of November. However I didn't receive any email from Vodafone side. Check24 customer service told me that, they forwarded my connection request to Vodafone and I should contact them for further infos.

My concern is, I am currently living in Frankfurt and will move to Hamburg. I requested cable internet devices to my address in Frankfurt.

Is any moderator has any chance to help me to check the status of my requested connection?

I am looking forward to your reply for private message. 

Thanks in advance. 

Mehr anzeigen
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Moderatorin

Hello emilak,

I'm happy that you were able to clarify it over the phone.

I will therefore close your thread.

Best regards and Merry Christmas

Nancy

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Mehr anzeigen
6 Antworten 6
Smart-Analyzer

Good day,

Please advise me the usual waiting time for contract confirmation. 

Thanks in advance.

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Hello emilak,

please do not write to the moderators by private message if nobody asks you to? This is not desired here.

A new order can take some time. Are you a new customer or do you already have a contract at the old address?

Regards

Grit

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Grit. 

First of all thank you for your reply.

Sorry for sending private message but I don't have any other chance because nobody answer my question even from live chat.

I am a new Vodafone customer. I don't have any contract with Vodafone. I have ordered Cable Internet connection via Check24 on 25th of November. Check24 sent me a confirmation that, they forwarded my request to Vodafone. I don't receive any feedback from Vodafone since 25th of November. I just want to know how long do I need to wait for contract and devices (modem etc)? Is there any chance to check my request in Vodafone side?

Thanks! Regards. 

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Hello emilak

i'll see if I can find an order for you in the system. Send me a private message with your name, full address and date of birth. Important: Afterwards, please report back here in the thread.

Regards

Grit

#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Grit,

I've found a solution via phone call and now everything works normal.

Thanks anyway for support.

Regards.

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Hello emilak,

I'm happy that you were able to clarify it over the phone.

I will therefore close your thread.

Best regards and Merry Christmas

Nancy

#bleibtgesund

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Mehr anzeigen