abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Request for termination of my Main contract and Wifi Hotspot contract
Vinothkumar
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have recently got my vodafone internet contract. My customer number xxx. In my apartment TV socket port is not installed, hence i am not able to connect my router device. Hence NO INTERNET connection till now. 

Hence my apartment owner has requested vodafone to install the TV socket connection. I have attached the letter received by my apartment owner.

It is taking a lot of time to install internet connection in my apartment, hence please kindly cancel my contract for Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable connection. I will return my Router back. Also please cancel my Wifi Hotspot contract. Please provide me details about sending my router back. 

Thanks.

Translated to german:

Hallo,

Ich habe kürzlich meinen vodafone Internetvertrag erhalten. Meine Kundennummer xxx. In meiner Wohnung ist keine TV-Buchse installiert, daher kann ich mein Router-Gerät nicht anschließen. KEINE INTERNET-Verbindung bis jetzt. 

Mein Wohnungseigentümer hat darum gebeten, die TV-Steckdose anzuschließen. Ich habe den Brief an meinen Wohnungseigentümer angehängt.

Die Installation der Internetverbindung in meinem Apartment nimmt viel Zeit in Anspruch. Bitte kündigen Sie daher meinen Vertrag für die Red Internet & Phone 500-Kabelverbindung. Ich möchte meinen Router zurückgeben.

Vielen Dank.

Edit: Persönliche Daten und Anhang aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt.

Edit2: @Vinothkumar thread moved to right board.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Vinothkumar,

I looked at it. It has really been in clarification for a very long time. Therefore I have revoked the contract as a gesture of goodwill. A written confirmation is on the way to you. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Lars

Hello Vinothkumar,

has a technician been appointed to install it?

I would like to look at it in parallel in the system. Please send me your customer number, name, address and date of birth by private message. Contact me briefly in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

I have sent you the requested details.
Yes the technician came and checked my apartment. My apartment doesn't have the socket to connect the router. And my apartment owner requested vodafone to install the internet socket, it seems it is not possible. It has been almost 45 days and i didn't get my internet connection.  
Hence please immediatly cancel the contract and send me the details of were to return back the router.
Thanks.

Lars

Hi Vinothkumar,

I looked at it. It has really been in clarification for a very long time. Therefore I have revoked the contract as a gesture of goodwill. A written confirmation is on the way to you. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Hey

Thanks for canceling the main contract. I got the WiFi hotspot contract as a temporary solution since i did not get my cable internet. I would be happy if you could cancel the WiFi hotspot contract also for me.
Thanks.

Lars

Hi Vinothkumar,

should the cancellation take place immediately or do you still want to use the Hotspot-Flat up to a certain day?

Best regards

Lars

I am willing to use till october 31st. And cancel it on that day onwards. thanks.

Lars

Hi Vinothkumar,

Okay, I've processed the resignation as of 10/31/2019. The written confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail within the next hours. Can we close the thread with it?

Best regards

Lars

Yes. thanks for the help.

Lars

Hi Vinothkumar,

then I'll close the thread with it. I'm sorry it didn't work out with us.

Best regards

Lars