abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

RedKabel cancellation before receiving the installation
LorenzoF
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I signed a contract in a Vodafone shop for Kabel Internet, because they guaranteed that at my address it was only necessary to receive the router and plug it in.
After waiting over 2 weeks, I found out that I needed to ask for installation to another company, which takes care for the cable at my address and I need another contract with them. I'm not happy with this and the cable company told me that they can cancel the order with Vodafone.

Would this also mean that my contract with Vodafone will be cancelled? I hope so...

Thank you for your help!

15 Antworten 15
LorenzoF
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear @Lars and @Stephan ,

I asked again the company to cancel the order. They did again but I've jsut received an email saying "Widerruf nicht möglich...Sie können Ihren Auftrag nur bei Fernabsatz- und außerhalb von Geschäftsräumen abgeschlossenen Verträgen widerrufen. Deshalb läuft Ihr Vertrag mit uns weiter."
First, as I already mentioned, nobody told me in any form that I needed an extra-contract for kabel-connection.

Second, if I have a Widerrufsbelehrung, why can't I use it, since I did this even BEFORE receiving my product.

This is getting frustrating, confusing and really disappointing. I wanted to make a diffrent contract with vodafone in the future but from now on I will definitely avoid any contract with Vodafone if everything get so tricky.

There is no right of withdrawal for contracts concluded in a stationary Vodafone shop, since you have actively approached the provider.
In addition, the terms and conditions also state that the prerequisite is an existing cable connection. So you have to provide this, even if, as in your case, a contract with the NE4 operator is required.
At most, you can submit a revocation to "Großantenne Dresden" and they will then forward it to Vodafone Deutschland / ex-KDG, whereupon your contract will be canceled there.

Thank you for your answer @Torsten.
Actually, Großantenne Dresden made a revocation twice for me, but looks like Vodafone still tries to keep up the order. And this is going on since more than one month.

I understand what you said about withdrawal from Vodafone Shop, but the thing which makes me mad is that they didn't mention any further installation, they told me to wait home my Router and jsut plug it it.
Then, after waiting for days I got back to them and they randomly found out that my order was in Großantenne Dresden's hands. So, then I had to contact by myself Großantenne Dresden and so on...

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi LorenzoF,

sorry to read that. Unfortunately, we cannot help here at this point then. If the revocation was rejected, we can unfortunately do nothing more for you.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
LorenzoF
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear @Lars and @Stephan,

since the Grossantenne company ensured me that the order is cancelled, but from Vodafone side is still somehow pending, I had to contact the costumer service (with some efforts).

They explained that somehow there was a fault by their side and the process of order cancellation was stuck.

Since getting in touch with costumer service is so difficult (and I need some help from somebody for the german language). would you be able to see the status of my situation? 

The situation is pretty similar to this one https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Archiv-Internet-Telefon-TV-%C3%BCber/zus%C3%A4tzlicher-Vertrag-mit-Gro%...

I hope to get some confirmation that everything is cancelled. Thank you!

I suggest to order DSL meanwhile as a set-up via the phone line takes at least 10 days usually more. Vodafone won't bill you in such a case from my experience and sooner or later you will receive the confirmation.

6.90 EUR is pretty cheap though in these rare cases that a second local cable network operator is involved. I don't own a TV and am forced to pay ~17 EUR monthly additionally, but I knew it before and it's still worth for me to get 1000 Mbit/s via cable.

This is not the fault or even within the sphere of influence of vodafone of course, but unpleasant as a customer. These kind of buildings appear as "cable TV included" for the vodafone customer service but especially a local sales agent should know "his region" and could have informed you.