abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Rechnungen
magdalenkaklein
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I got my Kabelnetz connection activated in the middle of February. I’ve never received any envelope that both your employee and your technician were mentioning, so I couldn’t return the router!

My contract states that it will last 24 months offering the following payment scheme:

• first 12 months 14,99 eur/month
  • last 12 months 39,99 eur/month

For some unknown reason you keep charging me for DSL connection which is 34,99 eur/month!

When I went to complain about it in the end of March/or beginning of April, one your employees told me that I will be credited back what I had overpaid. Instead of this happening, a Kundigung.pdf landed in my email. I don't want to do the Kundigung, I want you to charge me correctly!

Would you mind acknowledging finally my contract, stop overcharging me and return me the amount I overpaid?

Interestingly, with my new contract comes the Sicherheitspackage. For this one, you never forget to charge me 3,99 eur/month but charging me correctly 14,99 eur/month is apparently a huge problem!

Resolve this ASAP!

1. I also tried to use your callback service to solve this, but your customer service is a ***ing joke. I don't have time for that!

Return me the money I overpaid, or I'm talking to lawyers!

1 Antwort 1
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi magdalenkaklein,

I'd like to take a look at this in the system.

Please send me your customer number, name and address by private message. Please report here in the tread as soon as you have sent the PN.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!