abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Rechnung muss widerrufen werden
karthikscj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
 My name is XXXXXXXXXXX. My cust id for Kabel is XXXXXXXX. I have terminated the Kabel contract in May and taken DSL contract at the same time in the last month,because vodafone can't provide Kabel service at my new home. But I was billed for June by vodafone kabel. Unfortunately I am not paying becausing you did not provide any service to me this month at my new house. Please take this bill back. 

Edit: @karthikscj Customer number and name removed. Do not post personal data publicly!
11 Antworten 11
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Please note that you have to pay for additional 3 months after moving (given that you sent the movement notice in advance to your real move).

So if you moved in May and noticed Vodafone in advance of your movement, you'll (at least) have to pay for June, July and (partially) August in accordance to the Telecommunications law.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi PayBill,

welcome to our community.

As @reneromann already mentioned, you'll have to pay another three months for your old contract when you move.

Or is the new DSL connection also from Vodafone?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hii,

Why should I pay. Vodafone offered me DSL contract. I have taken DSl. How can I pay for the service that was not provided. I have informed Vodafone earlier. They have changed the contract and unfortunately vodafone could not provide service for June. 

Lars

Hi karthikscj,

please send me the customer numbers (cable and DSL), addresses (old and new), name and address by private message. Contact me here in the thread as soon as you have sent the DM.

Best regards

Lars

karthikscj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have replied to you in DM.

Thomas

Hi karthikscj,

you already have an answer to that. Unfortunately data is missing for a complete comparison.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
What is missing. What do you want to compare
Lars

Hi karthikscj,

the contract was terminated on the day the telephone number was transferred to the DSL contract (02.07.19). A prior cancellation and refund is not possible. I am sorry.

Best regards

Lars

karthikscj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
What do mean by termination. I have requested the dsl contract before june. You did not provide the service. I have tried to reach you so many times. No body responded. You did not provide any service for june. Why should I pay for june month. What kind of logic is this?? I did not request the new contract from july 2nd. I requested in the month of may to change to dsl immediately. You did not provided any service for the june month. You are behaving like a mafia. I want my money back