abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Really slow internet after work hours
bferrari
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Since last week, on most of the days, after around 5pm my internet really slows down to a crawl and I don't really know what to do.

I've tried to restart the router, but to no avail. It normally gets sorted out after some hours, but while this happens, I can't even access some websites. Sometimes it stops completly.

Is this an issue in my area?

4 Antworten 4
bferrari
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Again, after a perfect day with internet working as usual, it slows down and fails a lot, almost unusable. Not a good experience.

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Bferrari,

what exactly will happen in the evenings? The capacity utilization in this area is fine.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
bferrari
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi ERFD,

I'm currently working from home and the internet during the morning and afternoon is perfect. No slowdowns, speedtest is ok.

But in the evening,  images start to become slow to load or not load at all, then pages start to not load and it looks like a DNS issue, because chat services like Telegram and Whatsapp still works.

It's happening every evening and it's very annoying, because it's the time I usually use the internet for other stuff besides work.

Usually stays like this from around 7pm until around 10pm.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello bferrari,

Currently there is also a disturbance there. Take a look at our news board.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!