abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Question for change from Cable to DSL.
crowwarrior
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone Team,

On 14.04.2020 I ordered a Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable set, on 27.04.2020 I sent everything back to your return address, including withdrawal form. I thought this is enough because it was still 14-day trial period. Few days later I've got information from my bank that you charged a fee, I contacted with Customer Servis and they told me that a contract is still valid, even with sending back the router and all documents.

Unfortunately I cannot to have Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable at my flat because I don't have cable connector. I moved to this flat at the beginning of April, this is my first cable internet so I didn't know what is needed for connection and I took sugestion from your website(it showed me I can have it) and I ordered it.

I asked my landlords about it and they told me that cable connectors are in all flats except 2nd floor when I live.

So I would like to ask if there is possibility for a change from Cable Internet to DSL?

Thank you for your help in this matter.

11 Antworten 11
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi crowwarrior,

welcome here in our Community.

First we'll have a look on the cable contract. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Stephan,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I sent to you all nedded information.

Looking forward for your answer.

Best regards,

crowwarrior

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Good morning crowwarrior,

our logistics address is not the correct address for a withdrawal. Therefore, this could not be taken into consideration. Only with the message of 9th of may 2020 via the contact form, we received your withdrawal. But the deadline had already passed.

If there is no connection in the apartment, we always send a technician to check if we can do the necessary work. We can still make up for that. Okay?

Best regards

Tina

Hello Tina,

I'm sorry for my late reply.

It would be great if the technician will come to check what can be done.

I'm willing to make an appointment for the visit, but please, tell me if this visit is for free or I need to pay for it?

Best regards,

crowwarrior

Nancy

Hello crowwarrior,

the installation is free for you. I have placed an order for the technician and he will contact you in advance by phone to make an appointment. Let me know afterwards whether everything has worked out.

Best regards

Nancy

Dear Nancy,

Thank you so much for placing an order for the technician for me. He visited me yesterday, he checked everything and told me that having cable internet for me will be problematic.

There must be done some construction measures, they need to put cable from the basement to the 2nd floor, where my flat is as well as do something in the walls etc.

I contacted with the owner of the building and asked for the permission but he told me he doesn't allow to do anything, so right now I'm with nothing and DSL might be my only solution in this case.

Thank you so much for your help in this matter.

Best regards,

crowwarrior

Nancy

Hello crowwarrior,

I've been going over the engineer's assignment. He's still waiting for your feedback. Tell them the owner won't allow it. I'm sorry that the connection can't be made.

Do you have any questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Dear Nancy,

I sent the feedback from the owner to the engineer and right now I would like to ask for possibility to change the cable internet to DSL, because as youknow, I cannot have the cable one.

Best regards,

crowwarrior

Stephan

Hi crowwarrior,

thanks for that. The cable order will then be cancelled.

In the meantime you can already order the DSL connection for yourself. You will receive the cancellation confirmation for the cable contract later this week.

Regards

Stephan