abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Question about my kündigung
Valcheva
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Nachricht:
I made my kündigung in February this year because I will leave Germany.. I received a confirmation that my refusal of your services was approved. After the approval of my refusal, I have been paying a three-month consumer fee. I had the impression that, after three payments, our contractual relations were finally settled. Imagine my surprise when this month (fourth in a row) again received an invoice. My question is how long will this last?
9 Antworten 9
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Did you provide official proof of leaving Germany?

And did you send back all rental items in time?

Depending on the time when you left Germany, it may be that this 4th invoice is your final invoice - have a look at the timeframes given on the invoice.

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Valcheva,

I also have questions, because you don't give us enough information to help us right away.

The contract does not necessarily end at the first of a month. When did you move? Have you checked your cancellation confirmation? What is the termination date? Have you returned the rental unit?

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello, I returned in my country. I am from Bulgaria. When I made my kündigung I explain this and also that I want to end everything here before I leave. I returned everything immediately and I don't reserved any complaints. I sent you confirmation that you except my kündigung. But nobody explain me how many months I need to pay after that.
You need to know that I already started process for closing my bank account.
So please let me know when will end our contract. I already spoke with lawyer and he is ready to take my case, because I don't have more time to lose here.
Best regards Valcheva

Grit

You didn't answer all my questions, so I still can't help. On what date did you announce your move abroad? The answer is essential for the cancellation. What is the cancellation date on the cancellation confirmation you received from us? Did you give a new address as proof? If not, then only a normal notice was processed, because we need a small proof for the departure from Germany.

Regards

Grit

Yes, I answered to all your questions. When I made kündigung I sent foto of my ID card because on it is written the address where I lived before and will live again. It's a family home. I told you that I returned everything that I reserved when I made the contract with your company immediately when I made kündigung and I don't reserved any complaints about it.
Last month I spoke with one of your colleagues on telefon ( she called me). I explain her the same things . After that I thought that we finished, but then I received new invoice. I already delayed my leave because of your company. I don't have more time to lose.
Best regards Valcheva
Grit

Unfortunately you didn't answer all my questions this time either. So I still can't say anything about it. Maybe you don't understand my bad English either.

I will have a look at it. Send me a private message, with the following data:

- old address

- new address

- name

- customer number

- date of birth

- moving date

Please report again here in the post, when you have sent the data. Please keep in mind that I can only help if you send me all the required data completely.

Regards

Grit

Hello, I try to send you a private message but I felt. So I wrote you here again. Maybe I don't explain correctly.
Before I come in Germany I lived on this address
Bulgaria Dimitrovgrad bul. ***
Now when I am finally returned in Bulgaria I will live on same address like before.
Bulgaria Dimitrovgrad bul. ***
My name is Siyka V.
My birthday is ***
Kunden Nr. ***
I made kündigung on 12.02. 2019 and received from your company email that you accepted my kündigung on same date.
Every body that I asked here about how many months before I need to make my kündigung tell me that I need three months. I made it a little early because some of these people told me that your company is not correct about this stuff.
So I started to count months. When I pay third invoice I thought that it finished.
We had to leave on June 20th, but on June 7th I received new invoice. We delay a little our leaving so I can deal with this problem.
Now we must leave Germany on July 10th.
So tell me will I can leave on this date or no?
Best regards V.

Edit: personal data deleted VF_Lars

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Valcheva,

please do not post your private data in a public forum.

My colleague Grit asked you to send her a private message. So please send Grit or me a private message with the requested data.

Please leave a short note here in the thread when it's done.

Regards

Stephan

If you haven't left Germany yet, your 3 months notice period haven't started yet, as the notice period starts the earliest with the date you leave Germany - that's in accordance with German laws. So you'll have to pay for additional 3 months AFTER leaving Germany, so in your case from July, 10th to October, 10th.

The only way to have an earlier ending of the contract would be if you could regularly end the contract as your minimal contract term would be over within that period - then the contract would end inside that timeframe.

Please also note that a copy of your ID card may not be proof enough - you might be asked to provide proof of deregistration from Germany (the so called "Abmeldebescheinigung" from local authorities).