abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Question about my bill
Yong1231
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I was charged with an unknow service in my bill without my permission this time. It is called "1 zusätzlicher Basispreis Vodafone Young, da Voraussetzung fehlt 15,00 €".

Can someone explain what is this and how can I cancel it please?

Best,

Yong

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

This means that you're not eglible to use the Young tariff - either you did not send in the needed documentation or you are too old.

And there's no way to cancel this - if you are not eglible to use the young tariff anymore, you will be passed on to the regular Red tariff.

Thank you for the answer!

But the thing is I cancelled my contract in Febuary, which I should have done it earlier in January. The contract ended this April and it was automatically extended. This additional fee comes out after the extended contract, whcih makes me feel deceived about the automatic extension and additional fee.

If your cancellation was received too late, your contract extended automatically for another year - thats due to the cancellation being too late.

Despite of this: If you are right now not eglible anymore for the Young tariff, e.g. because you are too old now -or- failed to present the needed documents that you are under 28 and a student, the extension is done by switching to a regular Red tariff (and thus your monthly base fee increases to the "regular" price instead of the reduced price of the Young plans). But this would've also happened with a manual extension - you would not be able to extend in a Young tariff if you are not eglible anymore (being under 28 AND presenting documentation that you are a student) for these special plans and only a manual extension in a "regular" tariff plan would've been possible [and is still possible if you want to].