abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Question about change in tariff
Shle
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I have been told to create a new thread here to ask about my contract in English. I am trying to change my cellular mobile contract to prepaid kind- does this mean I have to request for termination of the current contract in order to do prepaid kind? I am having difficulty navigating through Vodafone app on my phone as it's all in German. 

Best,

S

Edit @Shle  by Matthes (Mod): please pay attention to choose the correct board selection, moved from "Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel"

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Shle
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I would like to see if it is possible to change my current cellular tariff(Vodafone Young 2017) into prepaid kind- I kept trying to log into MeinVodafone on my phone but I keep on failing due to multiple failed password attempts.

Unfortunately, I cannot remember the customer password but I remember the internet password- is there a way to change tariff on the website or do I have to request for termination of contract? 

Thanks in advance! 

*** @Shle, please don't start double threads. Stay in your current thread please. You already got an answer by @DanyG. ***

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Shle,

yes, that's correct. You can order a change into CallYa when your contract is terminated. The changes will be made one day after your contract ends.

Therefore, you can use our contact form and tell us you want your phone number as a CallYa card after termination.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Shle
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I would like to see if it is possible to change my current cellular tariff(Vodafone Young 2017) into prepaid kind- I kept trying to log into MeinVodafone on my phone but I keep on failing due to multiple failed password attempts.

Unfortunately, I cannot remember the customer password but I remember the internet password- is there a way to change tariff on the website or do I have to request for termination of contract? 

Thanks in advance! 

*** @Shle, please don't start double threads. Stay in your current thread please. You already got an answer by @DanyG. ***

HeikeF

Hi Shle,

let me check this for you.

Please contact me via PN with your mobile number and plaease add the link of this thread here as well.

Kind regards

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!