abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Pushpage.arcor.de/wrongaccount error!
KonstantinK1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good afternoon,

Apologies, I don't speak German well. I have a problem. After the technician visit, my internet connection was set (fritz box shows internet is connected), but I can only open google.com and google web-services (mailbox). All the other web-sites don't work and I have pushpage.arcor.de error. Can someone help please? I read some topics, seems like can be fixed by vodafone

Thank you

Best regards,

Konstantin

Edit: Thread moved to DSL board.

2 Antworten 2
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do not worry. We also help in English. 😉

The bug sounds strange. The page is displayed if the commercial activation is not completed or there are still outstanding invoices.

It is probably due to the activation. Sometimes it takes a while until the connection can be used after the technician's visit. Did you set up the router with the modem installation code?

If so, is it working now? If not, please send me a private message with your customer number. It starts with 0019. I'll take a look.

Best wishes

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thank you Norman.

Yes, I used installation code from the contract and according to fritzbox settings everything is working. 

I've sent you PM with some screenshots as well, I'll apreciate if you can have a look asap into this problem.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Konstantin