abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problems with the contract and the price I am paying
Irene4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

A long time ago, one of your Premiummedienberater Mr. Weiske, contacted me to start using Vodafone. We agreed via email for an offer of 1 year for "the 1st year 1000 Mbit/s 19,99€ including landline flat rate." He sent me some documents that I needed to fill just with my personal data as he mentioned and I could start using Vodafone.

In July I received my first invoice and the price was 38,98€. I asked him about this mistake in the price and he said that it was the invoice for July and August. So I trusted him. In August I received the second invoice and it was the same price. I asked again to clarify this mistake and he told me that I signed for another promotion (I didn't, the documents were already filled out) and that it was too late to change it. In September I just received another charge for 42.87€! Is this a joke? I rejected this charge because is not correct either and I hope you will contact me to claim it. 

It seems that I have been misled by Vodafone and I would like to fix it. I have the emails I exchanged with Mr. Weiske and I would like to have the promotion he offered me and we agreed of 19,90€/month for the first 12 months. Can you please check it, correct my invoice, and pay back the difference of what I have already paid?

Thank you for your help.

12 Antworten 12
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Irene,

the question is, what was in the associated order confirmation regarding prices and products? What is listed in the invoice?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Irene4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Lars, 

This is what it's shown in my invoice: "Vodafone CableMax 1000". 

The problem still is that I have been fooled by this guy and I want to fix the billing total amount. What we agreed was 19,99€/month not 38,98€/month, How can we solve it?

It seems that I haven't been the only one in my building either...

Thank you for your help. 

Lars

Hi Irene4,

which product and which price is in the order confirmation, not on the invoice? The order confirmation is decisive for the product and the price. If something was confirmed on the order confirmation that was not desired, then you should have contradicted it.

Best regards

Lars

Irene4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Morning Lars, 

The contract says as well Cable Max. It was already filled out by Mr Weiske and I just filled out my personal data as he requested me to do.  When I complained to him he said the price was normal because it included 2 months. And, on the 2nd month of receiving the same amount, he said that it was too late for changes. 

How can we change it and get the priced agreed?

Thank you!

Lars

Hi,

I'm afraid we can't do anything more. You have received an order confirmation (Auftragsbestätigung). All prices are described in detail on it. You have 14 days after receipt of the order confirmation to object to the condition if something was confirmed wrong there.

Best regards

Lars

Irene4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Lars, 

I know it was my mistake that I completely trusted the Vodafone salesperson and I was stupid enough to don't check anything after 14 days. But being honest, the first bill doesn't come after 14 days to see that there was a mistake. And I know is in Vodafone hands to decide if they want to make it right with their client or just take the advantage that Mr. Weiske has misled me. 

In this case, what is the solution that you can provide?

Lars

Hi, Irene,

you always talk about the invoice or the order. But I am referring here to the order confirmation you received from us. If the CableMax was confirmed there for 39,99 Euro, then unfortunately I have no options.

Best regards

Lars

Irene4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good morning Lars, 

Then, I don't know what is this order confirmation. Is it possible I haven't received it?

Thank you,

Irene

Lars

Hi Irene4,

the chance is relatively small that you did not receive the order confirmation. But I can check when it was sent to you and if it came back to us from the post office.

Please send me the following data by private message:

- customer number

- Name

- Address

- Date of birth

- e-mail address.

Write a short note here in the post when you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars