abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problems in activating cable Internet connection---No Internet with the Cable-box blinking red
Fengxiang
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello guys,

I am new to Germany and my German is still pretty weak, and apologized for writing this in English.

Recently, I applied for Vodafone  Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable. I received the Vodafone station router and connected it according to the instructions given in the box. Also, I have registered on  https://kabel.vodafone.de/ using my 'customer number' and the 'activation code'.

However, the Internet does not work. My Kable-box is blinking red all the time and the web interface always shows no Internet. I've read on the forum that it might take 2 hours to activate after plugin in everything and powering it up, but 12 hours have passed and nothing changed. The cable box is still blinking red.

I have no idea what to do, or did I miss something important? How could I make the Internet working?

Best regards,

Fengxiang

IMG_20210410_083537.jpgIMG_20210410_083542.jpg

7 Antworten 7
Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Fengxiang,

in which state do you live? If you received the cable router from us, then you do not need to enter an activation code.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Martin,

Many thanks for your reply. I live in Leipzig, Sachsen. I received some documents and cable router from Vodafone yesterday, and it said that I can register in the Kundenportal (www.vodafone.de/konto-erstellen) using provided Kundennumber and Aktivierungscode in the document. I registered, but the Kable-box is blinking red all the time, and no Internet. 

Best,

Fengxiang

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Fengxiang,

that doesn't sound so nice, sorry 😞 I still want to take a look at it 🙂 Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi, @Tobias,

I have sent you my private message about my customer information.

Many thanks for your help.

Best,

Fengxiang 

Tobias

Hey,

well, i would like to send you a technician, that problem cant be fixed by me 😉 Could you send me a mobilenumber via private message? Also, can you give acces to the household system?

The second thing is that we need to take certain precautions because of the current developments. Therefore, we need to know if there are any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. We don't want to offend you, of course, but on the other hand we don't want to put more people at risk unnecessarily.

Regards

Tobias

Hi @Tobias ,

I have sent you the number via private message. It's safe.

Best,

Fengxiang

Tobias

Hey,

thanks for the number, i gave the number to my colleagues, they will contact you 🙂

Regards

Tobias